Frameless glass partitions create a modern feel to any office. The large glass panels maintain the idea of open spaces whilst still providing the privacy required within an office environment.
- Track Profile – minimal track consists of 25mm x 25mm ‘u’ channels. The track finish is a polyester powder coating. Standard colours include RAL 9010 and RAL 9006, specific RAL colours on request.
- Deflection head – to accommodate for any movement within the building
- Dimensions – up to 3150mm high (oversize glass upto 3500mm)
- Types of glass – ranges from 10mm clear toughened up to 12.8mm acoustic laminated
- Other Glass options – curved glass, electric switchable / privacy glass and fire rated glass
- Acoustic performance – can achieve from 35 Rw dB up to 39 Rw dB
- Joints – choice of slim line dry joints or silicone
More detail can be found on the Door Options page
- Frameless glass doors (full height or with glass over panel)
- Framed glass doors
- Sliding doors (head fixed or pole style)
- Double Glazed / flush glazed doors
- Timber doors using slim line aluminium door frame.
Either minimum DDA regulations to full digital print design. (more information can be found on the Manifestation and Window Film page)
Double Glazed Frameless Partitions
Frameless double glazed partition offer a higher level of sound reduction. (More information can be found on the Double Glazing Frameless Glazing page).